Holy hecker it’s now September!! Where has this year gone? This month I thought I would hit you with another quick snack recipe that’s easy, delicious and won’t break the student budget.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 500g of Chicken thighs
- 1 cup of Plain Flour
- 1 tablespoon of Paprika
- 1 teaspoon of Oregano
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cheyenne pepper
- 1 cup of Canola oil
- 2 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper to season
- 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of Sweet Chilli sauce
- 1 packet of Honey Waffle cones
Cook Time: 5 mins
- Take the chicken thighs and dice into 2cm cubes.
- Heat a large fry pan with half a cup of oil over a medium heat (170 degrees).
- Place all dry ingredients into a large bowl and combined. Add in chicken cubes and cover evenly with mix.
- Crack two eggs in a separate bowl and beat together. Take your chicken cubes and dredge through the egg wash then back into the dry mix and coat generously.
- Once oil is at temperature, carefully place in the chicken. Fry on both sides for roughly 2 min or until nice and golden in colour.
- To plate up, simply take a cone and load it up until your hearts content. Pump in the mayo, and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce.